Background

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 2 Happenings

Okay, so there wasn't a lot of stressing about food today.  I'm finding that I'm not sitting around thinking about what I could be snacking on, which is highly unusual for me.  I can be sitting around, totally engrossed in something and then just BAM! think that I want something to eat but not today!  The other thing I have been noticing is some memory problems so I don't know if this is because of the wheat still affecting my system.  There are certain details that I should know without much effort that I am having to sit for a good 15 minutes (or more) to come up with.  Oh but the big thing I am noticing is how I haven't had the 2pm siesta time.  I am normally fighting to stay awake at that time of day, every day but not for the past few days.  Oh, did I also mention that I'm not buying any more Diet Dr Pepper too?  I figured I'd work on keeping my teeth enamel intact as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment