Background

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 3

Well, today has been a good day.  I don't feel the need to eat constantly.  I am getting filled up on smaller meals and my nighttime snacking has stopped (wahoo!).  I also didn't have time for my morning coffee today (trying to wrangle everyone out the door for church services) and I didn't even notice it!  I am normally doing all I can to keep my eyes open when that happens but I felt like I had had coffee today.  Amazing!!

Having a 2 year old and a 4 year old in the house means that peanut butter sandwiches are quite the staple here.  I used Pamela's Gluten-Free Bread Mix & Flour Blend.  It was incredibly easy to make!






I must say, I need to make another loaf of bread tonight so we have some for tomorrow because most of it is gone already.  It is delicious!  I even had approval of 2 picky kids, which is the true test, right?  

Check out what wheat-free/gluten-free bread looks like!!  YUM!!



No comments:

Post a Comment